We’re super stoked that you are looking at our page and are so close to ordering some monkii gear (and maybe some other fun stuff)!
Here you’ll find our shipping policies that should answer the most common questions our monkii customers have. If you have any questions not covered here, shoot us an email at email@example.com and we’ll gladly help you out!
Please ensure that you double-check your shipping address before completing your order. If you have already received a shipping notice, we are unable to update/change the address at that point.
Yes, we are still shipping orders! But there are a couple of things to note:
1. If your country is not an option in our store, we are currently unable to ship there due to restrictions related to covid.
2. Whether you are a US or International monkii, shipping is much slower than normal. It might arrive in days like normal, or it might take a couple of weeks in the US and 4+ internationally even if you select an expedited option. This is nothing we have control over and is due to all of the issues around covid with staffing and transportation limitations. US couriers are no longer offering guarantees on when items will arrive, so please realize you might wait longer than normal and it is not something we can do anything about and we are unable to offer refunds on items that arrive slower than expected.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes! We can ship to many locations around the world. Whether you are headed for the Outback, your office in London or are hiding from the kids in your basement in Amsterdam, we have you covered!
These are the countries we currently ship to:
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Virgin Islands (British)
When you go through the checkout process, you will be presented with a list of shipping options. Please be aware that once your package of awesome leaves our monkii paws, we have no control over the shipping or the customs processes.
As an international monkii, you are responsible for any value-added tax (VAT), customs fees and any other fees associated with importing merchandise from the USA. We do not cover these costs and we do not have distribution centers in other countries.
Many countries have calculators online so if you’d like an idea of what to expect, check with your customs office to see if they offer calculators or estimates. We are unable to change the coding of the packages, the purpose/explanation of the product, or the value of the shipment.
Which companies do you use for shipping?
Most orders in the US and overseas ship USPS, though our warehouse might select a different option depending on the destination.
Will I get a tracking number?
Yes! Once your order is prepared for shipment, you will receive an email with your tracking number.
How long does shipping take?
This depends on where you are and which shipping option you choose. With the most basic USPS option, if you are in the lower 48 in the US, most packages arrive within 3 days. HI and AK can be a bit longer.
Internationally, 2-4 weeks is typical for the most basic shipping options, but it does depend on the customs processes in your country and whether your package was sent by air, pirate ship, or Killer Whale.
We are unable to make any guarantees for shipping times as there are so many variables that we do not control.
I just placed my order! I’m so excited! When it is going to ship out?
Fantastic! Welcome to the monkii Society! Most orders are shipped within 48 hours, Monday-Friday. We do not ship on weekends or holidays.
2018 US federal holidays
- Monday, January 1 New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 15 Martin Luther King Jr. birthday
- Monday, February 19 Washington’s Birthday (observed)
- Monday, May 28 Memorial Day
- Wednesday, July 4 Independence Day
- Monday, September 3 Labor Day
- Monday, October 8 Columbus Day
- Monday, November 12 Veterans Day (observed)
- Thursday, November 22 Thanksgiving Day
- Tuesday, December 25 Christmas Day
I’ve been waiting and waiting but my package didn’t arrive yet! What gives?
Shipping times do vary, especially internationally. If you believe your package has been returned, is lost in space, was stolen by a neighbor or eaten by wolves, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org